Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The best person in my life.

I have come across many good and better people in my life,including the closest of my friends,cousins and family,rare teachers,ladies [:D] etc. But the person who has influenced my life the most is none other than my mom,because of whom i am here right now writing this post. Whatever i have achieved (lol,nothing so impressive yet. still :P) in my life is just because of my mom and dad. The reason why i am posting this is strange though.

My moms birthday happened to be few months before. One of the girls closest to me asked me to get some present for her. She even came with a proposal that she will put bugs for buying a cake from ambrosia. uh? Generous lady :P But i found it so strange. Till last year I havent wished her,let alone think of getting her presents or cake :| But that doesnt mean I love her less. I am a person who believes mother-son relationship is the best in this world.

I am not used to expressing love,maybe thats why I dont care much in getting her some gift for her birthday,kissing her daily after i leave to college,and related melodramic deeds. I still dont know whether I should be doing all these from now. This post serves the sole purpose of letting all know that I love my mom a lot,even though I dont express it,or rather I have a notion that it is too childish for me to do so.

2 comments:

Gautham S said...

no words 4 u bro..excellent..may god bless u always in ur life:)

Deepal said...

thanks bro :)