Sunday, April 25, 2010

Zz.(Study) holidays

Supposed to be study holidays, I am sitting her doing absolutely nothing,idling away my time on Television,PC and mobile. Zz. Now I have got this unlimited sms offer. :D Aircel is insane,it offers unlimited sms offer(subject to 666 sms per day) for one month @ just Rs 49. :O :| Southpark engages me for few hours and thats it. I love cartman's ass :) :D I am broke as well,so cant go gaming daily [:(] Mbs exceeded(as per calculations,i have to pay and extra 100 rs) and so I can just stare at the garena icon. Am left with this gfn mofo bots :| Eyes pain a lot after playing 'aim maps' for like 3 hours.
I finally give my PC some rest,go down and watch some random stuff on LCD glory :D <BRAvia is seriously good :P> News channels are the top priority,since the IPL news are flooding each and every Indian news channel- IT officials going here,going there. KKR under scanner,all these Mauritius links,Modi moving court against BCCI,Involvement of Praful patel *He is goodlooking,and so is his daughter :P*,his daughter diverting the AI for ipl duty,that too for this mofo Dhoni and his team =)) Just the kind of controversy these media people wanted to boost up their viewer ratings :P Oo,in between if I come across the new 'Kites' promos/songs, my eyes will be glued onto the TV just because Barbara Mori is SEXY,and the hottest chick in B town. :O uh she is Mexican??
Uh,the time wil be somewhere around 3 and I realize I havent had lunch yet, also I come to know from Mom that I havent given ear to her shoutings for the past 1 hour :O I am just used to saying "Kurachu kazhinju varam" that now a days I dont care as to what she is shouting. :| Its my nap time after lunch,and my short nap might last for 3 hours or so. Again I switch on my PC. Counterstrike or some newly downloaded movies engage me till my dinner time. I glance at those heavy Metallurgy and Material Science and Manufacturing Processes textbooks at the corner of my table and turn my head away and focus my attention on the food kept in front of me. Umm I can use them as dumbbells :O How the fuck am I going to by heart. And guess what,the books are full of mistakes ( I still wonder if the Khannas or chaudharys have some blood relation with Gopu Krishna) I sit there pondering as to whether I should start studying today-Ah! no need,why start stressing yourself from today. Moreover there are 25days left. By the time I finish my dinner,I will have my mind focussed-"Okay buddy! We can start studying from Tomorrow" // I consider myself as 2 personalities. * The studious,well behaved,family man Deepal and the second and the more prominent one, The lazy,adventure loving,CS freak,film buff and the Deepal with all those bad traits like drinking,smoking...
Again I am in front of PC,watching some random movies or some memorable scenes,or as usual gaming hard against Pro-bots :P,waiting for the clock to tick 2. Ow :) My download time begins. PC starts showing its sign of weariness,new folders fail to open quickly. No wonder my taskbar is flooded. Garena,torrent,downloads and mozilla working with more than 10 tabs. Downloading some pro CS videos,and playing for some time,searching some torrent links and I dont realize that the time is running away. Soon I hear the chirping of some birds far away :O The time is around 5 30 :O I will keep the torrent running with scheduler ON and rush to sleep.
"Dey ezhuneku, ine ezhunetilengil vellam kondu vannu ozhikum." I hear my moms sound in the background of some beautiful dream,either some erotic dreams or the ones where I frag away to glory :P =)). I unwillingly get up and check out the time- 11:30 am. :O I rush to the bathroom for my morning ablutions. "Gotta watch the movies/CS videos downloaded yesterday night. Should check the newspaper if there is some good movies on television. There might be some new revelations about the IPL controversy. Why should I start studying today? Afterall,there are 24 days left na??"

4 comments:

anan said...

seriously ...i think gopu wrote the texts in their name....:D

Vivek said...

MY LIFES DITTO ABSOLUTELY DITTO !!!!!

Ah glad to c tht ive company :)!!

P.S hope ur mom doesnt read this post :P =))

Word Verif :anlampu (alambu :O)

Deepal said...

@ anan
Yea :P :D =) You just roll on the ground seein some of them.

@ vivek
Uh :O Have you ever seen the clock till 12 during holidays :|

PJC said...

rofl... only insiders can get mst of the jokes in here..